Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Into the Wee Hours Again

Beautiful, warm, springtime weather means lots to do outside and in the garden...before the high heat hits. Don't have to heat the house or turn on the electric blanket. So I could only find time to stitch at night.
This piece begins to interest me. I've said it before and I'll say it again, the dark green frame is a bear to photograph. To my eye, it is almost black. The camera eye sees something different. I hate it when machines have a mind of their own....

5 comments:

Patty Ashworth said...

Hi Nadia! I was going through my pictures looking for things and came across pictures of you a Bee! It was almost a year ago. Can't believe that. Love looking at your work again. Is it ok if I put your pictures up on my blog?

Julierose said...

I really like those muted background shards againt the flowers...lovely Julierose

Bonnie Hull said...

...I just LOVE how you do this...xxxooo

Kit Lang said...

Well, you may be pleased to know then that it looks to be a beautiful pine green (a dark, blue-green)
on my screen. :)

Linda M said...

Lovely, the applique on the beautiful dark green is wonderful.