Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Oddball Logcabin

As usual, I got myself into a mess. Inspired by my tiny "Rainbow" (instruction manual) sketchbook, 








I'm constructing a Textile Sketchbook page and working in the abstract.
But in the end, it could be an oddball logcabin. I thought I could glue it all down first before stitching, but then good old-fashioned pins seemed the better solution for getting it all together. No idea what I'm doing...as usual. However, I'm looking forward to some interesting machine stitching. I even dreamed about the colors of threads and the lines I would make with the machine!

3 comments:

Stitching Lady said...

Nice to see your mess and where it is leading you.

Mo Crow said...

love the colours and the dreaming into being!

The Idaho Beauty said...

Love these colors & the way you are working the strips. Fun!