Monday, April 14, 2014

Creative Garden

Couldn't stand it anymore. While sipping my morning coffee, I went outside to talk to the potted plants in my terrace gardens...and I didn't go back inside for another three hours. The plants in the "nursery" had grown and were ready to go out into the adult plant world and I had old cement blocks (cinder blocks) that were waiting for recycling. I started with two cement blocks and an old piece of wrought iron fence. Doesn't look promising...




However, I ended up with this under my bedroom window:
Can't seem to get away from plastic as I haven't been able to mosaic any pots recently. I hide the clear plastic soda bottles in back. 

And now I'm feeling better.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Plants, earth...nature's equivalent to fabric, fibre and floss in terms of soothing the soul. Blessings!