Friday, May 16, 2014

Further Knottings, 2

Maybe, just maybe, I have finished one side of the Pomegranate Tree French knots...maybe. Lately, I've become reluctant to say I'm finishing anything as I seem to jinx myself!
I started out with three colors then added others. Notice that the lines are not particularly straight--I would have worried if they were. The French knots are not particularly visible, but I'm liking the effect all the same...sometimes I can manage to be subtle...


Linked to Nina Marie's "Off the Wall Friday".

4 comments:

Vicky aka Stichr said...

They add a visual texture, if that makes sense? I have really like this!

Linda M said...

I love the not so straight french knots. I think seeing this piece in person could be overwhelming, so much to take in.

Stitching Lady said...

Oh yes, not straight lines! I can't stand them where they have not the right to exist.

Sharon Rotz said...

Such a fabulous original piece. Each step just makes it more outstanding.